Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 26, 2013. Sea Day

Dad went to his Jewish class this morning. I went walking. My ankles are hurting so I didn't get in as many laps as I wanted.

We met Pat and Wiley for lunch at the Pinnacle Grill. Their treat. Before we were completely finished with our dessert I had to leave. I went to the Art of Towel Folding that our room steward, Abdul, and another co-worker were doing the demonstration. These towels are the creations that are left on our bed each night.

We went to Showtime tonight. It had the group ABBAFAB back on.

I finished another book--Princess of the Silver Woods by Jessica Day George. Dad has read two books and killed a lot of zombies.

With all the moving back of our clocks this week, we are now three hours behind Utah time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment