Sunday, January 27, 2013

January 25,2013. Sea Day

Can you believe that it has been a month since Christmas?! It seems longer.

Not much going on today. I did a couple of batches of laundry. There are a few things that I won't let the ship's laundry service do for me.

I met up with Dennis for lunch. It was really really hot and humid.

Our room steward told us that he would show Dennis and I how to get my photo card to work in the picture frame that Holland American had given us. Abdul came back about 8:30 pm with his picture frame. We got to see his family and what he looks like when not in uniform. He got our frame to work too. We all sat and watched for about an hour.

We had to tell him that he was scheduled to help do the Towel Folding Class the next day according to our Explorer paper. He didn't know.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment